Felt Valentine's Cookies

I know what you're thinking. I wish we had something special and Valentinesy for the play kitchen. What, you weren't? Let's pretend you were so this won't be awkward. Good news: you can whip up some valentines cookies tonight while you re-watch episodes of White Collar on Netflix and have them for your little chef to play with tomorrow. You don't have to have a sewing machine, but that does make it faster. Although sometimes when I'm feeling lazy or watching a movie, I hand sew anyway, so I don't have to get off the couch. : )


Felt cookies are the best because there's no turning or stuffing, just cut out two layers of the same shape, stitch them together and you're good to go. Sometimes I don't sew on the frosting, so my little chef can frost them himself.


Make sure if you want to do sprinkles you sew those on first, then sew the frosting onto the top cookie, then sew the two cookie layers together.


Have a happy Valentine's Day tomorrow, and know that no matter what you are loved.

Thanks for reading.
-Haley

*By the way, I have one more Valentine's treat to share with you later today. So let's meet over coffee this afternoon, okay?

Comments

  1. What an adorable blog you have here!! I got here from Pinterest looking at all of your super cute felt food. You have really great ideas and you are now bookmarked in my "Read Often" folder! :D Great job! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so new at this, so I really appreciate your encouragement!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review

Popular Posts