Prep for a Fabulous Fourth

I'm still working on a few things for tomorrow, which I'll have to share after the fact, but here's my picnic stuff so far. I made some patriotic fans, because even in the shade it has been so hot here; record-breaking heat. These were quick and easy to make and I think together they look like a little paper bouquet.




Here's the quick run-down if you haven't ever made them before. Not rocket science I know. 


Thing One has been running around fanning Thing Two since I made these. It's pretty cute.



I saw these strawberries on Pinterest from The Sisters Cafe. Considering Thing One helped, I think they look pretty good. : )




And I couldn't help but make a 4th of July version of the chocolate popcorn for Fireworks watching. 


This time I added some mini marshmallows at the end. So addicting. We'll be munching on that as we watch fireworks from a different town this year, since ours have been cancelled along with half (or more) of the shows in CO. Nonetheless, we are excited for a fabulous fourth. And I'll let you know what the judges say. : )


I hope you have an amazing day! Thank you to all who have served our country and sacrificed to be sure we remain the land of the Free and the home of the Brave. Happy Birthday America!

Thanks for reading!
-Haley

Comments

  1. So many fun ideas!! The strawberries look delicious! Thanks for joining us for "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". We loved having you and hope you'll be back soon! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review

Popular Posts