Must-Read List 2014

At the beginning of the year I like to update my ever growing list of books I plan to read. Here's some that I hope to cross off the list this year:


Yeah, accidentally ordered the LARGE PRINT version of An Invisible Thread. At least it will feel like I'm turning lots of pages :) I'm adding to the stack above (and probably more likely to read first):

Seven by Jen Hatmaker (an experimental mutiny against excess)

Running for My Life by Lopez Lomong ("one lost boy's journey from the killing fields of Sudan to the Olympic games.")

and soon to be published:

The Locust Effect by Gary A. Haugen (The president of International Justice Mission, find a free preview of the book here)

The Auschwitz Escape by Joel C. Rosenberg (a historical fiction inspired by two true stories from WW2, read more about it here.)

When all this reading is going to happen, I don't know. But, without a goal, it'll never happen so, here's hoping. : ) Are there other books I should add to my list? Let me know what's on your must-read list this year!

Thanks for reading!
- Haley

Comments

Popular Posts